Have you ever completed a good book and wished you could talk about it with someone? Or maybe you read a fantastic book that you can’t wait to tell everyone about? Book blogging is a great way to meet book enthusiasts from all over the world.
According to Pew Research, 72 percent of Americans read books, with an average of 5 novels read per year. While some studies suggest that physical book consumption is declining, the truth is that readers are now consuming books in a variety of media, including e0books and audiobooks. People have transformed the way they read books. So, Americans are reading books as much as they did before – if not more.
A library website can be one of the most enjoyable trips into all the fascinating facets of the book community for an ardent book reader. In addition, a library website may help you reach a wide audience. It is a terrific way to share outstanding books while also forming a community of people who share your passion for reading.
Can People Make Money by Making a Library website?
Most people think it is hard to make money with a library platform. However, you can create a great amount of money online on library platforms. Following are some of the main ways in which you can make money through library platforms online:
- Affiliate Revenue: When people buy books from Amazon through your affiliate links, you get paid.
- Writing on a freelance basis. This is another great way to make money online through library sites.
- Through Library sites: You can make money by offering to produce book material and reviews for magazines and other sites.
- Writers’ services. There are large numbers of services that you can offer to the clients. One of the main services is promotional services. It is the promotional services that would help you in creating a blog online.
- Promotion of Your Books or Merchandise: If any of your books are available online, you should promote them in your bookstore. It would help you in reaching a wider audience as well as make money on your platform. Also, you will be able to create a great platform in this way.
So, the assumption about making money online is absurd. You can make a great amount of money online through library platforms.
How to Make a Library platform?
Besides making money, a reader and a keen writer also have many other reasons that help them in making money online. Some of these reasons include sharing the books you love, improving your writing skills, creating like-minded people, building a resume, and raising your voice regarding a book. The creation of a library platform is a sacred mission that helps you in accomplishing a great task.
Following we have provided a detailed guideline regarding how to make a library platform:
1. Deciding upon the Niches of the Blog
The first step in starting a successful library platform is deciding on the platform’s direction or topic. Next, you need to decide how you want to position your blog. Take your time and think about each one carefully since the major topic you choose will be the one that will lead your blogging efforts in the future. To decide about the blog niche, we recommend you go through the following questions:
- What do I hope to accomplish with my blog?
- What was the inspiration that led you to start blogging?
- Is this something I’m doing as a pastime or something I’d like to pursue as a career?
- Do I want to blog about a certain topic in the world of books, or do I want to focus on a specific genre?
When you answer these questions, you will be able to create the most fantastic blog niche.
2. Choosing the Platform for the Book Blog
Now, the next step includes the selection of the book blog. There are a great many free blog platforms available. You can select a blog platform that helps you in creating a highly reliable and functional platform online. If you are a professional blogger, you should go for premium WordPress. WordPress is the best content management software, which helps you in achieving larger goals of book-blogging.
There are many bloggers out there, and if you want to gain your audience’s confidence and devotion, you’ll need a professional platform that demonstrates you’re a genuine library platform. So rather than using a free blog, it’s worth spending a few dollars to have your self-hosted platform.
WordPress is indeed one of the best blog platforms that offer lots of functionality features for the platform. However, if you begin blogging on a free platform and then switch to a premium platform, you may lose a significant number of followers upon switching URLs. Therefore, it is important to choose a premium WordPress platform for initiating the library platform.
Following are some of the top reasons for which you should choose the WordPress premium:
- WordPress has over 50,000 plugins and a large community of developers and users.
- For one simple reason, WordPress is the greatest alternative accessible for the complete portfolio of multiple platforms. The reason is that it is a user-friendly WordPress platform.
- Every year, the number of platforms that use WordPress increases.
- Every day, over 660 WordPress platforms are launched.
3. Selecting a Domain Name for the Platform
It’s now time to pick a domain name. It is important to choose the name for the web critically. Your domain name can have a significant impact on your SEO. In other words, the name of your domain can influence whether or not Google and other search engines deliver traffic to your web.
For those who are unaware, this is where the majority of your traffic will come from after your web is up and operating. Therefore, the selection of the domain name is one of the most important tasks to undertake.
There are many things that you should consider while choosing a domain name for the site. It would be best if you always chose the “.Com” for the site. It would be best to choose a broad name for your site, representing your site’s theme to a greater extent.
If you want to choose a unique name for the site, try to use the “alliteration” key for choosing a great-quality domain name. To choose an excellent domain name for the site, you should keep it short, inspirational, sweet, and simple at the same time.
If you cannot come up with a domain name for the site, generate domain names through domain name generators. You will indeed find a great domain name by following these tips.
4. Purchasing the Web Hosting and the Domain Name
Once you have decided upon the domain name, move ahead and purchase the site hosting plan as well as a domain name. After you’ve decided on a name for your library website, you’ll need to get a domain and hosting. Because the domain name you choose will be your blog’s URL or www. Address – make sure it’s easy to remember because visitors may type it into their Google search straight.
Sites are hosted (stored) on servers, which are special computers. Blue Host, for example, is a site hosting company that provides the services and technologies required to access your site on the internet.
5. Selecting a Fantastic Theme for the Site
Now, it is high time to select the site theme. It’s time to choose a theme for your blog after you’ve set up your WordPress domain. A theme changes the way your web’s content is displayed. It alters the appearance of your blog’s front-end – it transforms the site and gives a great experience to the people.
There are inspirational and great themes present on WordPress for creating a great site online:
i. Author Pro – Best website Theme of the WordPress
Authors, publishers, and online libraries will benefit from Author Pro, a strong WordPress theme designed exclusively for them. It has a simple but effective design that aids in the sale of books from your site.
StudioPress’ Genesis Framework is used to create the theme. It also includes the Genesis Author Pro plugin, which allows you to construct a book and attractively display your books.
Top Features of the Book Blog Theme
Its features include:
- The theme has fantastic color schemes.
- It would create a fantastic and eCommerce-friendly interface for the book blog.
- The blog features a custom header.
- There are several layout options available.
ii. Ultra – The Most Beautiful Theme for the Book Blogs
Ultra is a beautiful, versatile WordPress theme. This is a versatile and powerful theme, allowing you to create whatever site you want. In addition, the theme includes dozens of pre-built webs for agencies, restaurants, weddings, photography, authors, and other businesses.
It also includes 60+ pre-designed templates that you can import with a single click and customize before launching your web.
Top Features of the Book Blog Theme
The main features of the theme include:
- The web features clever layouts.
- The site has the add-ons for the Builder.
- You can access the unlimited colors with Themify builder
- One of the most amazing elements is that it is compatible with WooCommerce.
iii. Hestia Pro – The Most Reliable, Functional, and Amazing web
Hestia Pro is a multipurpose WordPress theme with a trendy design. It offers a modern material style and flexible layout options that make it easy for beginners to create webs without knowing how to code.
The theme includes drag-and-drop page builders that make it simple to design custom landing pages. It’s the ideal theme for launching your WordPress book author site.
Main Features of the site Theme
Main features of the site theme include:
- The web theme is WooCommerce ready.
- The theme also features a stylish one-page layout.
- The Hestia Pro has a header for the video.
- The theme has a highly customizable web theme.
- It also has great options for advanced blogging.
There are also many other themes of the web. Each theme is customizable, which can be changed according to the requirements of the blog owners. So, go through every theme and select a comprehensive theme for the web.
6. Selecting Plugins for the Web
It is critical to have the ideal plugin for your web journey. The greatest advantage of WordPress is its plugins, which make blogging a breeze. Some of the most amazing plugins for the web include UpdraftPlus, Table of Contents Plus, and Better Click to Tweet, Contact Form, and Yoast SEO Free.
There are also many other plugins that you should add to your library web. First, you should prepare a list of the plugins that you need to support the demanded functionality. Then, search the plugins and add them.
7. Getting started with the Library website
Now, it is the right time to start the library website online. First, create a separate page called something like ‘About’ if your platform enables it (and most of them do), where you may introduce yourself and your site’s goals. Alternatively, you may post a ‘Review Policy’ page on your web, outlining whether you’ll accept books for review from authors and publishers, as well as the types of books you’ll consider.
This is how you can create a library web on WordPress at affordable rates. You might be able to sponsor a few giveaways or pay for your site hosting by selling adverts on your library web. So, try to enjoy while working on the site.
Being a successful blogger and making money is difficult enough. Period. Making money from the library website, on the other hand, is a completely different story. So, use innovative ways to making money online on the Library website. Library webs are not available online.
So, try to come up with the most excellent content and the functionality of the website. Thus, you will be able to create the most useful website online.